Maybe you want to start a baby class, yoga class, kids activity class, an activity class for adults, language classes, sports classes – there are so many options to choose from! We’ll cover how to start, grow and launch you classes whether you choose to be online or in person.
If you are already in business this course is golden, the marketing module alone will help you grow and scale!
Designed to help you to start and build your business around your lifestyle and family our course offers
– weekly trainings, recorded and available on your course dashboard
– Q&A sessions
– a community of amazing business owners starting and building their business for support
we cover topics including
– mapping out your business
– programme development
– systems and processes
– business development
– and customer service
The course is delivered over 8 weeks and you have access to all the materials for 12 months.
We cover these themes over 8 weeks to help you start or build your business. You have access to the resources for 12 months.
It is suitable for anyone who runs classes whether they are for children or adults, online or in person, our course will help you build your business!
I have run my own businesses for more than 15 years. I started my class based business when my daughter was born as I couldn’t find the type of class I wanted to attend with my baby so I created it! Running my class business has helped me create more flexibility in my life and the ability to work around my family. I started from scratch and have built and grown both in person and online services, developed courses and products, employed staff and run a six figure class based business.
In this group programme I’m going to share what I know about starting, developing your brand, programme and offering, building your customer base, developing systems and marketing your business.
Lorna talks about March in the recording , but we’ve brought forward our start date to February!
– weekly training calls, delivered live and available on catch up. Our trainings are delivered in the evenings to enable you to work you class business during the day. Trainings cover topics including programme development, branding, marketing, sales, your business map, financial planning, strategic innovation, systems, processes and customer service
– community group, meet others for support in building, growing and scaling!
– we have printables and templates you can use so you can start, grow or scale your class based business
– lots of opportunity for Q&A
Message us on email@example.com if you have any questions or we can help in any way!